Monday, October 20, 2008

Don't ya just love fall?

I sure do. Fall is my favorite season because the air is crisp, the fruit is fresh and delicious, and the leaves are so beautiful this time of year. On Saturday we took our annual trip to the Hood River Valley to the apple and pear orchards and visited the Harvest festival. Thank goodness I didn't have a ton of money because I would have been in trouble! The pottery was amazing that there were so many yummy goodies and wines...Mmmm. Anyway here are a few pictures from our adventures.








Now I know this picture isn't perfect but it totally cracks me up every time I look at it. I was trying to get some cute "serious" shots of Gabe eating his pear but he wasn't going to have anything to do with that!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

You take such great photos Tammy! I can't wait to see your layouts using them!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Those photos are stunning!