Monday, July 12, 2010

July kit projects

I just realized it's been a while since I've shared my Citrus Tree Studio kit projects. For the month of July I had the pleasure of working with the Palmetto Summer kit featuring the Pink Paislee Queen Bee line. At first I was really worried working with a 6X6 paper pad as my base patterned paper but I actually got 4 wonderful projects out of it with paper to spare.

This first project is for my July "alter it" challenge. I bought a plain little wooden birdhouse at Michael's for about 2 bucks and then added patterned paper, embellies, and a clock. I think it's one of my favorite projects to date.

Next is just a fun layout of me and Gabe's day together while Dave was away. I misted the background with green Smooch Spritz and brown Maya Mist.

Another little altered project, a canvas. This is the 8X8 Home Basics canvas for sale over at Citrus Tree as the product spotlight. I used gesso and Smooch Spritz as the base and then layered the paper and embellies over the top.

Finally, this is my last layout. I wanted to stretch myself and use the gorgeous patterned paper with a masculine subject...T-ball. It worked.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

~jan said...

Awesome projects, Tammy!! That layout with the photo of you & Gabe is just perfect!

Melanie said...

Your projects are stunning Tammy, I really love the bird house.

Im using Queen Bee for Dreamer this month.

Mel said...

Totally in love with all of these Tammy!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/