Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunshine...ahhh!

Even though there were high clouds today it was warm and sunny. Spring has definitely hit Central Oregon! Dave and I spent the majority of the day outside today working in the yard. He built a brick fire pit and I cleaned out the flower beds. The firepit looks awesome and Dave said I'm in for trouble since it's an open invitation to all of his beer drinking buddies to hang out half the night right under my bedroom window...I think he's right.

I did manage to get a few layouts done for various challenges. They are very simple and since they were for challenges and not DT projects, I had some fun with them.


I wish I could say I came up with the idea for the sun's rays on my own but I didn't...it's a lift from Kristii Lockart. Cute huh?


And this final one was my last DT project for Dreamer using the Courtship Collection from Marks Paper Co.

1 comments:

Melanie H said...

These pages are stunning, the sun rays do look amazing.

I hope the weather heats up for you soon, it means it will get quite chilly here but Im looking forward to that. lol