Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Layouts



I thought I would share my newest layouts with you all. Sheesh, it feels like I haven't been in my scrap room for weeks-wait, I haven't!!

Since I'm still working on my fall pictures I thought the one of Gabe innocently (yeah, right) picking the pear at Draper's would be fun as well as the one I took of him on Santa's lap. Believe it or not, we ended up on a search and destroy mission to find Santa in the new Super Walmart. Once Gabe heard the announcement that Santa was in the building we had to find him! Holy smokes that place is big and they had Santa stuffed in the back of the garden center. I was pretty surprised that Gabe wasn't afraid of him and even put in his order for Christmas presents. So much for our state kicker check...it looks like we're going to end up with a new motorized car of some sort. Oh well...

1 comments:

juniperberri said...

Hello Tammydee Congratulations on your new blog. Have fun with it. Juniperberri